1. Every team which signs up will support another wounded veteran back into long-term employment.
2. The event is an ideal goal to help achieve resolutions to lose weight and get not just fit, but mountain fit.
3. There are special, new routes each year.
4. You’ll walk past the home of William Wordsworth.
5. Meet and compete against our expedition members such as Ibrar Ali from the South Pole Allied Challenge.
6. Unique and memorable weekend away with your team/clients/staff/friends, enjoying all the development, trust, camaraderie, banter, creativity and future plans that stem from spending that time together undertaking a challenge in the beautiful fells.
7. Meet and be inspired by our beneficiaries who will be taking part alongside you on the hill and handing out well-earned medals at the finish.
8. Get special WWTW kit if you hit your fundraising target early.
9. You will have a challenging and memorable experience that doesn’t involve crawling through artificial mud tunnels or running through electric wires – you will simply test yourself and your team in Mother Nature’s playground, the mountains of the Lake District.
10. One of many testimonials: “What a fantastic event, I was so impressed with the organisation. It was very reassuring that there were so many checkpoints along the route and we really appreciated the friendliness we were shown and the encouragement given by all of the WWTW team along the way. We loved being cheered over the finish line by the event organisers, this personal touch was very nice and is something that you don’t normally see at these sort of events.” Lucy Bodenham, Burgess Yachts