Thank you. Your efforts in following up fundraising pledges and paying in funds really make a difference.
If you have any problems please contact Kate on 01263 863 902 or email email@example.com.
- You can pay money directly into our Virgin Money Giving campaign page as a donation from you.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the amount you have paid so we can thank you.
- Please note that any money paid into online giving pages such as Virgin Money Giving and Just Giving will automatically come to us.
- Send a cheque payable to ‘Walking With The Wounded’. Post it to WWTW, Stody Hall Barns, Stody, Melton Constable, Norfolk NR24 2ED.
- Please write on the back “WHFC”, your name and where you walked or who inspired you to donate.
- If you download and complete the gift aid form in our fundraising pack then we can reclaim an extra 25% on your donations.
- You can also pay directly by bank transfer to Sort Code: 82-60-13 Account Number: 60181701.
- Or pay funds over the counter at branches of:
- Barclays (Sort Code: 20-30-81 Account Number: 33616436) or
- Clydesdale (Sort Code: 82-60-13 Account Number: 60181701).
- Either way, when making a payment to Walking With The Wounded use WHFC16 in your reference and if you can, please e-mail email@example.com or write to us with:
- details of the amount and date paid so we can look out for the payment and allocate it to the campaign,
- share details of your walk or the name of the walker who inspired you to donate as we love to hear your stories;
- download and complete the gift aid form in our fundraising pack then we can reclaim an extra 25% on your donations;
- include contact details if you are happy for us to thank you and update you on where your money goes.