Whilst we have now come out of lockdown restrictions, there are still some people who will need to self-isolate and shield. We have put together a list of useful resources you can use to support your mental health and well-being during this time.
- Crisis Messenger -
Do you need help now? Crisis Messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis and need support, you can text Contact to 85258.
- NHS tools–
- Every-mind matters - Offers some fun activities and useful advice for those who are isolating
- NHS Audio books - The NHS has put together a list of useful audio books to support mental health and well-being
- Big White Wall - Access provided by the UK Ministry
of Defence and NHS England to all serving personnel, veterans and family
- Veterans Gateway - support for veterans and families with latest information, support and help available.
- Contact - Have created an Armed Forces mood self-assessment
- the app has been designed to help you better understand how you've been feeling over the
last fortnight, and points you in the right direction for helpful advice
and information on military mental health.
Click here to see a list of the programmes we run and support we offer to the ex-military community.
We're here to support those who served.