You can create a VirginMoney Giving page or JustGivingpage – both are quick and easy to follow using their step-by-step guides.
- Online fundraising pages are a great way to shout about your fundraising.
- You can share your page with family and friends via social media.
- People will give more if they know why you care. It could help raise 9% more.
- Fundraising pages with a target raise 46% more. Be brave and tell the world what you’re aiming for.
- Fundraisers with pictures on their page raise 14% more per photo. A legitimate excuse for a #selfie.
- Have you been out training or have some news to share? Post an update and you could raise an extra 6%.
- Fundraise with friends. There’s strength in numbers –people that are part of a team raise 10% more.
- You can impress your boss by linking to the company’s page on JustGiving. It could boost donations by 20%.
- Any donations on your fundraising page goes straight to the charity so you don’t have to handle any cash.
Here are some more great tips from VMG on making the most of your page.