- You must be a UK tax payer. To Gift Aid, you must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities and Amateur Sports Clubs you give to will reclaim on your Gift Aid donations in the same tax year; this also applies if you pay tax on your savings, pension plan or investment income. Other taxes such as Council Tax and VAT do not count for this purpose.
- You can only claim Gift Aid on a personal donation, not on behalf of a group, a public collection or on behalf of someone else.
- You must complete a valid Gift Aid declaration
It is important that the wording contains all the information that HMRC requires, so you will find a pre-printed declaration on our donation envelopes and forms along with our sponsorship forms.
To Gift Aid your donation
We just need you to complete a Gift Aid declaration, which will cover your future donations and all the donations you have made for the past four years.
- Make a single donation online and add Gift Aid.
- Download the Donation and Gift Aid form and return to: Walking With The Wounded, Stody Hall Barns, Stody, Melton Constable, Norfolk NR24 2ED
- Call our Fundraising Team on 01263 863 901
DOWNLOAD GIFT AID FORM
HMRC FULL GIFT AID EXPLANATION