Win tickets to Chris Robshaw Testimonial Evening
Signed up to Walking Home For Christmas? You could win an evening with England and Harlequins flanker Chris Robshaw
Walking With The Wounded is honoured to be one of England and Harlequins rugby star Chris Robshaw’s charities for his testimonial year.
As part of his support for the charity, Chris is supporting our campaign Walking Home For Christmas. Here’s why:
Robshaw said: “I’m very lucky to represent my country and when I get knocked down there are 70,000 plus voices at Twickenham helping me back up. But there are nearly 70,000 brave men and women who have served their country, put their bodies and minds on the line and who are tackling physical or mental health issues, often on their own, not wanting to ask for help."
“This is a fun and simple campaign for rugby fans and everyone else to support them and I’m hoping to see a lot more Santa hats in the stands over the next few games.”
To reward your efforts, two lucky walkers will join Walking With The Wounded staff and beneficiaries at a special reception – “An Evening With Chris and Friends“. You will get to overlook Robshaw’s Gala Dinner from a special Mezzanine bar area and hear from a room of sporting greats on the evening of Monday 5th December at Old Billingsgate Market in London.
You’ll be able to enjoy all the action and entertainment of the night, hosted by Sky Sports presenter Alex Payne, which includes special guests Camilla Kerslake, Roger Daltry and some of the world’s greatest rugby players.
To be eligible you must have:
1. Registered for Walking Home For Christmas; and
2. Set up a Virgin Money Giving fundraising page for the campaign. Then
3. Email email@example.com with “Chris Robshaw” in the subject line and include a mobile phone number and your fundraising page URL in the body of the email.
Good luck with your walks!
- One walker will get the two tickets.
- You must be 18 or over to attend and proof of age may be requested.
- The tickets can not be exchanged, transferred or resold.
- The draw will be made by WWTW staff on 30 Nov and the winner will be contacted by email and phone. If no response by 9am on 1 Dec then a second winner will be contacted.
- The decision of WWTW is final.