How to pay in fundraising for WHFC
You’ve done your bit but how can you pay in your fundraising?
Thank you. Your efforts in following up fundraising pledges and paying in funds really make a difference.
If you have any problems please contact Kate on 01263 863 902 or email email@example.com.
- You can pay money directly into our Virgin Money Giving campaign page as a donation from you.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the amount you have paid so we can thank you.
- Please note that any money paid into online giving pages such as Virgin Money Giving and Just Giving will automatically come to us.
- Send a cheque payable to ‘Walking With The Wounded’. Post it to WWTW, Stody Hall Barns, Stody, Melton Constable, Norfolk NR24 2ED.
- Please write on the back “WHFC”, your name and where you walked or who inspired you to donate.
- If you download and complete the gift aid form in our fundraising pack then we can reclaim an extra 25% on your donations.
- You can also pay directly by bank transfer to Sort Code: 82-60-13 Account Number: 60181701.
- Or pay funds over the counter at branches of:Barclays (Sort Code: 20-30-81 Account Number: 33616436) or
- Clydesdale (Sort Code: 82-60-13 Account Number: 60181701).
- Either way, when making a payment to Walking With The Wounded use WHFC16 in your reference and if you can, please e-mail email@example.com or write to us with:details of the amount and date paid so we can look out for the payment and allocate it to the campaign,
- share details of your walk or the name of the walker who inspired you to donate as we love to hear your stories;
- download and complete the gift aid form in our fundraising pack then we can reclaim an extra 25% on your donations;
- include contact details if you are happy for us to thank you and update you on where your money goes.