WWTW MEDALS Online - It’s Competition Time #Lapandsnap
Lap and Snap Veteran Photography Competition Starts 22/3/21.
Its competition time for the veteran community with Walking With The Wounded’s MEDALS Online Project (Mindfulness Education, Developing Active Lifestyles via Sports). MEDALS uses sport, mindfulness, art, music and culture as a tool to improve the mental health and well-being of the veterans we support.
We have developed a COVID-19 safe initiative that encompasses sport and fitness, art, well-being and music.
We are delighted to announce a wildlife/landscapes photography competition that you can take part in during your COVID-19 lockdown exercise regime. Getting regular or daily exercise outdoors is important for your physical and mental well-being.
What is involved?
Our challenge is simple, when you are out exercising as part of your usual daily exercise keep your eyes at the ready. When you see an opportunity for a wildlife/landscape photograph take a snap with your mobile phone or camera and send your best photographs to William.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject being #Lapandsnap Photography Completion.
What do you win?
We have put together a prize bundle worth £200. This includes a Neewer G1 Ultra HD 4K Action Camera Kit with 12MP, 98 ft Underwater Waterproof Camera 170 Degree Wide Angle WiFi Sports Cam High-tech Sensor with 50-In-1 Action Camera Accessory Kit (or camera and kit of similar standard.) plus some WWTW merchandise.
Eligibility & Rules for the Competition
· Open to all British Military Veterans in the UK
· Veterans must register with WWTW MEDALS Online here
· Be 18 Years of age or older.
· Must allow their photographs to be used in WWTW marketing and displayed on our Facebook MEDALS Group Page and social media channels.
· Must adhere to government laws with regards to COVID-19
· One picture per household so choose wisely and email to email@example.com with the subject name #Lapandsnap Photography Competition.
· The competition will run from 22/3/21 to 7/5/21 and will be judged by DJ Mark McKenzie, British Forces Broadcasting Services BFBS Radio Presenter, and the winner announced through our MEDALS Facebook Group Page.
Any queries please contact William Cairns (WWTW) at firstname.lastname@example.org