Took part in WHFC? Complete our survey and win a Wolsey jacket
Share your feedback to help us support more ex military next Christmas
Survey and prize draw for Walking Home For Christmas
We're always looking for ways to improve our Walking Home For Christmas campaign to enable us to support more ex-military back into society – that’s why we need you, our amazing supporters, to share your ideas and complete our survey.
As a thank you, you'll be able to enter into a prize draw to win an exclusive Wolsey jacket.
How to Enter
Please complete the survey here. Make sure to tick the box to enter the prize draw and include your contact details. Terms and Conditions for the prize draw are below.
Thank you in advance for your continued support.
(1) The Walking With The Wounded (“Promoter”) prize draw (the "Promotion") is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of Walking With The Wounded, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
(2) The Promotion opens at 6am on Wednesday 14 February 2018 and the closing date for receipt of all entries is 11.59pm on Wednesday 28 February 2018.
(3) There will be one winner.
(4) To enter, participants must complete the Walking With The Wounded Survey, tick 'yes' to enter the prize draw in the survey, and include their contact details.
(5) All participants who meet the criteria and entry process set out above will be placed into the prize draw.
(6) Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted.
(7) The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
(8) No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
(9) No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
(10) There is one prize. The prize-winner will be the first participant to be randomly selected by Walking With The Wounded that meet the entry criteria (the "Winner").
(11) The “Winner” will be entitled to a prize from Walking With The Wounded. Walking With The Wounded will pay the delivery cost for the prize. The prize is an exclusive WWTW waterproof Wolsey jacket. Sizing is subject to availability.
(12) There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated.
(13) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
(14) Walking With The Wounded decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
(15) The “Winner” agrees to take part in the Promotion at his/her own risk and Walking With The Wounded accepts no liability with regard to such prize whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct neither of the Winner nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the Winner. The Winner will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of the prize. Any terms and conditions applicable to the prize have been provided to the fullest extent possible.
(16) The Winner must abide by Walking With The Wounded’s terms and conditions, which form part of the prize.
(17) The sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange any element of the prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
(18) The Winner will be contacted by email after 28 February 2018 and required to confirm their postal address where the prize can be mailed. The Winner will have to confirm their postal address by 5pm on Monday 5 March 2018.
(19) If Walking With The Wounded cannot contact the Winners via the email address provided at entry or if the Winners do not return necessary details within this timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independent party.
(20) The Winners, if requested, agree to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. By entering this Promotion, the Winners grant the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this Promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise.
(21) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
(22) The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
(23) The Promoter is Walking With The Wounded, Stody Hall Barns, Stody, Melton Constable, Norfolk NR24 2ED.