- Get Support
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
WWTW supports those who have served in the Armed Forces and their families, empowering them to regain their independence, thrive and contribute in their communities.
WWTW supports three key areas for the most vulnerable veterans, enabling our service users to live an independent & successful life:
2. Wellbeing and mental health
3. Care Coordination
We have two Hubs – Manchester and Gateshead – supporting our service provision in the North East and North West. Other staff are located throughout the UK and work in collaboration with other agencies. We work in partnership with the NHS, local agencies, police custody suites, other veteran charities, and local authorities.
Our support activities include:
- 121 mental health therapy (CBT/EMDR) through a network of accredited therapist
- 121 Employment Support using IPS methodology.
- Provision of accommodation and support with the development and navigation of veteran friendly accommodation pathways
- Navigation of specialist services, such as alcohol addiction services
- Specialist support for those referred via police custody to lead a crime free life
- Family support for those who are suffering as a result of their partners' needs
For the small but significant minority of ex-service men and women who do not have a successful transition to civilian life, WWTW provides high-intensity support to help them regain their independence and thrive.